What if there were TWO Meres? Thought this was a cute pic. of beautiful Mere. Thought I would post it! Love you Loo!
Wednesday, November 15
Family, " Start Posting"
Guys, This is just a little update to say that I want to see more postings and more pictures of my family members out there. I miss you guys and would love to hear more about your lives. SOOO come on. . . PLEASE! Lets start posting so we can keep in touch and check up on eachother. Mom, I know are doing something really fun today with all of your girlfriends and I will expect a post within the next few days! Cam and Mike. . . You have football games every weekend and tailgating. Lets see some pics. Mere, I know you are always throwing parties and doing stuff with your friends every weekend. Jenn and Bake. . . Jenn you are CO- Captain with me on the blogging so don't let me down. ha! Pete, Keep working hard and think about mission stuff. We owe it to you to keep this thing up to date! Love you guys!
What if there were TWO Meres? Thought this was a cute pic. of beautiful Mere. Thought I would post it! Love you Loo!
What if there were TWO Meres? Thought this was a cute pic. of beautiful Mere. Thought I would post it! Love you Loo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this family. I just have to say that you guys have the greatest family ever. I am so glad that you sent me the link to Amanda's blog Cindy. Now, I feel like I can keep up to date on what is going on with all of you. And can I just say to the Morphy women, what a great shower you had for Amanda. You all did such a great job on everything and it was great to see all of you. I hope we can get together sometime soon. I am going to want to see that beautiful Morphy granddaughter as soon as she gets here. Take care everyone.
Post a Comment