Friday, January 25

Little Moments Like That!



Here ya'll go!! The moment that you all have been waiting for... pictures of Kati and I. We are having a great time dating! The first picture is of us ice skating. Yes, it was my first time but I am pretty much a professional. Kati knew exactly what she was doing out there on the ice. Neither one of us fell during the whole time skating, even though there was a few close encounters. I'm sure glad Kati loves to do all the stuff I like to do.



On Thursday night, the 24th, I bought two tickets for Kati and I to see Brad Paisley in concert! It was a blast! We saw three country performers, Chuck Wicks opened the show, then Rodney Atkins was next. Rodney Atkins sings that song "I've Been Watching Dad Ain't That Cool." I'm sure all of you know that song. He did an awesome job performing! We then got to hear Brad Paisley himself, and it was bomb diggity! Kati and I sang along to every song, well almost, Kati knew more than me. Ha Ha.

Here's a few pictures of Kati and I at the concert. We sat on the upper level on the right hand side of the stage. They were good seats, we could see the stage perfectly. I miss you all and wish you were here with me.

This last picture is of Brad Paisley himself!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are hot!!
to bad i wont hang out with you guys when you come home.sad!

oh well. maybe i will see you that sunday!

ily

Mands Glenn said...

Oh my gosh! How did you get that girl? Kati is a dollface. Pete, joking. . . you are such a hottie too. You are such a great boyfriend to buy tickets to Brad Paisley. I would love to see him in concert! I'm so glad you blogged for all of us to see. Thanks and love you so much! When are you guys coming to Az. to visit and stay with us?

Ohhh by the way. . . I think you two look like eachother. Love you!

Alisa said...

Oh I am so bummed that you guys aren't going to be home.. I am so sad I don't get to meet her in person for awhile.. I love that you blogged.

Mands Glenn said...

OOHHHH MYYY GOSHHH!! You guys are the hottest couple EVER!! I am so jealous that you got to go to that concert! how fun!It looks like you both are having so much fun dating. Ok so you better be planning a trip to AZ real soon. Why dont you come for spring training. The giants will be here! Love you both. xoxox cam cam

Anonymous said...

jenn were you on alisas?
ha
mere.

Lnzyloo said...

My gosh, all the Morphy kids have just grown up to be so darn cute. Pete is a little hottie. And his girlfriend is adorable. I love that the title of the post was the Brad Paisley song. I love Brad Paisley. I have seen him 4 times. I am so glad that there was a new Morphy post. Yay!
Lindsey Pimentel

Morph This said...

umm sorry that we me on the alisa post.. wow that was weird.

Love you guys