This had to be the best day of my life! We started the day off by driving to Carmel. It was absolutely beautiful. We had a picnic on the beach and sat on our blankets and enjoyed the warm weather. Around two o'clock Kati and I went for a walk looking for "sea shells" I really took her on a walk so I could ask her to marry me. Right below Pebble Beach Golf Course I got on one knee, and she said YES!!! It couldn't have been a better day.
On Friday Mom, Dad, Kati, my friends Travis and KyLynn, and I all went to San Fransisco. It was nice having Dad as our tour guide. We saw the Golden Gate, Giants Stadium, Lombard Street, Fort Point,Chinatown, and finished off the day at Pier 39. We got to see so many pretty sites in one day.
Here is a picture of us at the top of Fort Point. Look how beautiful my fiance is! I'm one lucky man. Pete
7 comments:
Oh my gosh. Another beautiful Morphy in-law. Congratulations Peter and Katie!
Can you believe that? Kati will be apart of our family! I am so happy for him and for us! It will be another great summer!
Kati...We love you very much.Pete is truly bleseed to have found a beautiful young lady like you.Thanks for coming to our home to meet us. I didn't want you two to leave. Oh Well! I'll see you in a short time.
Love,
Dad
CONGRATS YOU TWO!!! We love you so much wish we were home to hang with you. Hopefully soon you will come visit us in AZ!! YOu guys are such a HOT couple. xoxo
Pete and Kati,
Congrats guys. I'm glad that you guys had such a memorable proposal. Me and Amanda will always remember that special time for us. Kati, we can't wait to meet you and we're excited you're going to be part of the fam. I'll fill you in on all the details to being an in-law in this family. j/k
Jordan
Pete and Kati( my new sister),
We are beyond excited for you guys. The proposal sounded so romantic. Maybe you should go on your honeymoon to Carmel? We can't wait to meet Gorgeous Kati. Pete, please bring her out to Arizona. We love you guys and are so pumped for the wedding!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited for you two. When is the big day?
Post a Comment