Thursday, November 6

Happy Halloween!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN PRINCESS!

My girlfriends and i started the Halloween weekend looking like this we all dressed up like princesses! so So Fun!
We planned a costume party and there were so many people who showed up, and it was a lot of fun so at the end of the weekend this is what we all looked like!
The Girls who all planned. Emily(Not Guilty),me(g.i. jane), Karli(Forbidden Pirate), Erin(CSI), and Jessica(bumble bee).

G.I.Joe and Jane. meet Hola!(Thanks Kati and Pete for the costumes). Can't wait to see everyone! Love you.

8 comments:

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

You had an awesome turn out at your party! I think everyone had fun. Love you mere.

Lnzyloo said...

Love the costumes! Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
Lindsey

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

Very cute. meredith!

The Marquardt Family said...

sooooooo cute!!! Love the pics! I did not dress up this year I wish I would have. Love you meres xoxox

Morph This said...

how little ladies!

Mands Glenn said...

Okay Hottie! Looked like such a fun holiday for ya. YOu are seriously MIss popular! Sounds like the party was a hit. Wish I could have been there. You look awesome by the way. I love your costumes and I love how you and handsome Hola dressed up together. He is so cute! Actually you guys are super cute together. love ya!

Lynn said...

Mere, I didnt' even know that you had a blog. How cute is that! Ilove the costumes. You are a fun girl. Love you Mere, Aunt Lynn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.