Tuesday, June 16

Graduation Night and Party

Sorry I am a little late with the graduation post. But here are a couple of pictures of my graduation night and party, my party turned out really good. It was super pretty and such good food! Thanks MOM and DAD!

My friend Ryan who I gave a graduation speech with.
Sweet Mom and Dad, I am going to miss them.

Hola's Mom and Aunt and cousin came to support me, they made me all the pretty leis.

Missing Jordan, Mands, and the girls, and Pete and Kiki.

Best Friends since Kindergarten

My good friends Jessica and Karli.

The lovely girls.
Good church friends.
We missed Aunt Mimi and Uncle Bill.
Such good friends for the longest time.
Hola's cousin Naani LOVED Michael and would stand by him and get moms attention and point to the camera and say picture and then point back to Michael and do this pose. She was so cute!
My cute friends, Emily, Katie, and Taylor

Some of us. Class of 2009

5 comments:

Lnzyloo said...

Mere, you look so grown up! I can't believe you are all done with high school. I remember when you were a little bitty girl. Congratulations! Hope to see all you Morphys soon and before you go off to college.
Lindsey

The Marquardt Family said...

Such a FUN weekend! Too bad I look nasty in every freakin picture, who told me that I could where white at 6 1/2 months prego? I dunno. The speech was great and soo was the party. Mom did such a great job. Sooo fun and you looked so cute.

cam

Mands Glenn said...

I really missed out. It kind of hurts looking at the pictures. Can't wait to see you soon. You looked so gorgeous and I love the picture of you and Hola. He is such a handsome boy! I also loved all of your leis. Love you Lil Sis!

Morph This said...

ahh mere! i still can't believe that you graduated. it was such a great weekend, and week for me. thanks for being he best sister.

Nancy said...

Congratulations! You are such a wonderful young woman (lady)! Thanks for always sharing your beautiful smile! We wish you the best! The Tilby Family :)