Tuesday, June 1
Hughson Health Fair
I am a board member of the Hughson Family Resource Center. In April the HFRC sponsors a Health Fair for the community. You can get free car seat checks, eye and ear exams, dental check-ups, diabetes, and blood pressure check ups. Vendors sell healthy fruits and nuts and anyone can donate blood. This year it was very well attended! Camilla and Gracie came into town to visit and to spend a few days while Michael is being trained in New York.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
MOm, I was so impressed when I heard Hughson was having a Health Fair. I love it! Small steps will turn into big Steps and changes later down the road. So impressed with how much you are involved. I love this pic. of Cam and Grace. Gorgeous Mama and daughter!
LOVED BEING HOME!!! xoxoxoxoxoox
i wish i were home.
Post a Comment