Jordan-
GOOD LUCK! man we can't even believe that it is already time to take the test! You will be knowing where you are going to go and having a little baby girl in no time. Time really flies by. We for sure will be thinking about you tomorrow.. we'll be at the orlando temple!
I hope we can post some pictures from our first day in Orlando later this afternoon.. the bride-to-be calls!
Mom- I know you are going to see Cami this next weekend, and she mentioned that you might be stopping at our place on the way.. is this true? If so, I am going to try to get Cami her chairs and if you guys have space possibly you can take them? Just wondering.
Hope you guys are all having a fantastic friday!
Goooooooooooo Jordan!
Hugs
Jenny Baker says hi too.
Friday, August 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment