Sunday, February 25

Petey-Stud Muffin Morphy is Home!

Watch out ladies Sweet Pete is back in the game. Pete we are so happy that you are home. I love that you called me yesterday and it read " Petey" on my caller Id. It is so nice that I don't have to email you weekly, but that I can just call you up on your new Razor cell phone.

Pete with Lil!
We can't wait for Pete to move out to Provo to be close to us. We are the lucky ones that get to have Pete live by us. I already found two spots at Windsor No Park. We gotta keep Windsor Park in the family tradition of where to live while living in Provo. I mean. . .. Cam and I both met our Hot husbands there. So happy you are home safe. Love you!

Looks like we might have a babysitter for a few months when Pete moves to Provo. Can't wait for you to get out here Petester.

4 comments:

Morph This said...

Oh Pete didn't tell you all that he is ditching Utah and living in SoCal? He got over school and decided just to come work here! Yeah right, we wish.

Anonymous said...

im the babysitter. but i love the pic with lil and him sleeping. cuteness!
love, mere mere

Mama Morphy said...

What a cute duo! Pete and little kids always went together!
MOM

Anonymous said...

I am hot