I Love the scenery shot. I hiked up to this lake, and this is what I saw. It was cold, but amazing. The snow covered the ground and the lake was still frozen in a few areas. I hit the ice with rocks, and then caught about 14 fish. I love it!!!
I can't wait until this summer to fish this lake again. I just wish Grandpa Baker was here with me to catch some fish. I need to show him a thing or two about how to catch fish!
3 comments:
Hey Pete
I'm jealous. It's so pretty there and looks so cool! Kinda reminds me of home a bit. Can't wait to do some PC fishin...if you catch my drift. We'll see you in a couple months playa.
Jordan
That looks like so much fun! You are a real adventures man! The view looks amazing!!! I am so glad you live in Utah to do all of the things you love. MIss you pete
Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Post a Comment