Thursday, June 5

NEW HAIR!!



Ah Jenny you inspired me to do this! I was so shocked but after ten minutes im starting to love them! It is summer and this is probably the craziest rebellious thing I will ever do during the summer! Love all of you
p.s thanks jenn!

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Mere you totally pull them off so well. Maybe I should do it too. Actually there is no way that I could pull it off. I'm cool with my nasty buns and pony tails. You and Jenn are so stylish and ahead of the game. You look so hot! Love you!

Morph This said...

Mere I love them! They look so good!

The Marquardt Family said...

SOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so cute! Cant wait to see you in one month! xoxoxox

Lnzyloo said...

Love the hair Mere. So cute!
Lindsey

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

I LIKE YOUR NEW HAIR CUT!!
JULUE