Friday, September 15

Arizona Trip

Hi Family,
I thought I would share a little of our Arizona trip with you. We, minus Mere, traveled first to Laguna West Design to meet Jenny and pick out a couch. I am still nervous about the color of the couch, but it should arrive soon. I hope to death that I like it. We went out to dinner with Jen and Bake and then stayed at their darling house. It is so cute simply stylin. We didn't see them long because after dinner they had to take off for Ben's wedding. The next morning we began traveling south to see Aunt June.

We stayed there about 2 hours. The dogs aren't too fond us us but it was nice to check in with Aunt June. We hadn't seen her for quite a while. She served us drinks and then we took a drive to see the sites. We saw the oasis where Mary and Bill live and now I know why they travel the distance. The setting is fabulous and their home and golf course are so well manicured and beautiful. We left June's and went straight to Camilla's little shop. It is so amazing to see all the great fabrics and choices for a nursery. I can't believe it. People are crazy for babies room. I was reminded how talented Camilla is!
Then we went to watch Michael during practice. Oh my, Dad got a special badge to allow him to be on the sidelines. He thought he was all that! He had quite the conversation with Cutter. He-he. The next day, Saturday, was ASU's Football Fan Day. Every little kid in Phoenix wanted a picture or a signature with the big football players or a cheerleader. Everybody dressed the part, including Jordan Hill's baby. Jordan lines up next to Michael and loves the Lord and his family right along with Mikey. Now that's a strong duo!



On Saturday night we then drove to Tuscan for Katy Fisher's wedding. She was so happy and the night was beautiful. I am so happy for her. Life is good.











She is going back to So. Cal. to continue working on editing of movies. Well, that was our trip. We headed home on Sunday. I love those short and sweet weekends away. Too bad we don't do it more often! It's fun. I love you all. Mama Morphy










2 comments:

Morph This said...

Mom- Looks liek Arizona was a blast. I can't wait to see your couch.. the color will be beautiful. When do you get to pick it up?

Jenn

Mands Glenn said...

Mom, what a great post. That little girl with her big ASU bow is too cute. That will soon be the little Glenn baby. So cute. YOur trip looked like so much fun. Will you have the couch before we get there next weekend?