Friday, September 15

Justin Timberlake's Granny Dessert Recipe!

My new favorite singer is Jusin Timberlake. His new C.D. came out this week and I have been downloading song after song. I saw him on ABC Good morning America and think he is a cuttie. Not as cute as my cuttie. He had his Granny on the show and she made a delicious looking dessert that I am dying to try. It is very fattening and way high in calories and everything else, but Oh my gosh I NEED TO TRY IT! I want to share it with you. I was frantically looking it up online to add to my recipes:
Granny's Blueberry Crunch Cake:
Ingredients-
1 tall can crushed pineapple, drained
3C. blueberries( one of the top healthiest foods to eat)
1 C. Sugar
1 C. chopped pecans
1 stick margarine, melted
1 box yellow cake mix
Optional: 2 Tablespoons more margarine and 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Buter 9 by 13 baking dish. Pour can of pineapple into baking dish. Coat Blueberries with 3/4 c. sugar and pour ontop of pineapple. Optional: add 1 tsp. melter margarine to blueberries. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of blueberries. Optional: add 1/2 cup chopped pecans to cake mix before sprinkling. Drizzle melted stick of margarine on top of cake. Mix 1/4 cup sugar with 1 cup pecans and sprinkle on top of everything. It didn't say how long, but I am pretty sure it was an hour. Just check it.I can't wait to try it. Hopefully no heart attacks or clogged arteries come from somebody trying this recipe. It just looks so good, especially cause his Granny uses her own grown blueberries. Yum-O! Happy Baking! -Mands

1 comment:

Morph This said...

Manda Moo.. bought the CD.. really cheap at costco, and I LOVE IT! You should see Baker dance to his single.. he LOVES it maybe more then I do.

Jenn