Thursday, September 7

Yummy Yummy!

Hey guys.. so we just discovered this really easy recipe so I thought I would share it with you guys. Its good, its cheap, and it makes enough for leftovers the next day!

1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can cranberry sauce WHOLE BERRIES
1 Packet dried onion soup mix
4 chicken breast

combine all ingredients in crock pot.
cook on high 2 hours and on low for 1 hour with about a half hour to go I shred the chicken with two forks while it is in the crock pot.

Serve hot over rice.. mmmmmm

Hope you guys have a great weekend.. its the last Box family vacation before the boat moves to Washington :( !

3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Okay, I have been meaning to ask for some recipes from everybody. I will share one in just a minute. Thanks Jenn for this great recipe. I love things that come in cans and can be thrown inthe crock pot. Mmmm. . I am going to try it for dinner tommorow. We will come home from church and it will smell up the house. yummy!

Mands Glenn said...

Jenn, I actually tried the dinner and it was delicious. I guess Jordan dosen't like cranberries so I don't know if it was a hit for him, but he did eat the left overs with me the next day. Thanks!

Mama Morphy said...

Now I am going to try. I love the crockpot idea.
MOM